Model Number: NE-R 200
Key Specifications/Special Features:
1.200W output2.Contains items:- Generator- Blades3.Place of origin: Wuxi city, China4.Materials: aluminum alloy shell
: 1 working day after receiving paymentFeatures:
1. Low start up wind speed, compact, light with little vibration
2. Easy installation, flange connection
3. Bladesusingnylon fiber matched with optimized aerodynamic shape and structure, color optional
4. Patented permanent magnet AC generator with special stator (maglev generator), effectively reducetorque, make only 1/3 torque of ordinary generator, well match the wind wheel and generator, ensure the performance of whole system
5. Adopting MPPT intelligent micro controller effectively adjusts current and voltageFAQ:
1) What are the major components of a standalone wind energy system?
Ans: A standalone wind energy system usually consists of a small wind turbine and its supporting structure (eg pole fixed in position by guywires), a charge controller and a battery bank
If the loads demand AC supply, an inverter for converting DC to AC will be necessary
2) Are small wind turbines noisy?
Ans: Small wind turbines usually have DC generators, and they need to rotate rather fast in order to produce sufficient output
This causes a bit of noise when the wind is strong
Depending on the our special design, our turbines are quieter than the others
3)How can I connect small wind turbine to the AC distribution system of a building or a site?
Ans: A grid-tie inverter with specifications meeting the guidelines given in the technical guidelines on grid connection of small scale renewable energy power systems and the requirements of the power company, is needed for converting DC output of the small wind turbine into AC for grid connection
4)Do I have to lower a small wind turbine when typhoon is approaching?
Ans: If small wind turbine has a low survival wind speed, you may have to lower it when a typhoon is approaching
On other hand, if survival wind speed is high and if the manufacturer suggests that there is no need to lower the turbine, then such kind of procedure will not be necessaryOur services:
1.Provides professional wind turbine technical support
2.Provides on/off grid system design, wind solar hybrid system design service
3.Complete system provider and designer
4.Wind turbine type, model, capacity selection professional support
5.Tower design, foundation drawing support
6.Provide OEM service, customized service
|Start up wind speed
|Rated wind speed
|Survival wind speed
|Top net weight
||-40 to 80°C
||CE, ISO 14001, ISO 9001